Off Course Phalarope

Off Course Phalarope

Wednesday 5 January 2011

The beginning

Hi and welcome to my spanking brand new blog spot. As you can see it is still in it's infancy so please bear with me whilst I finish setting it up!

At the start of 2011 I find myself in a state of permanent anxiety and under the weather.  I've had a cold since November that I can't seem to shake off.  I've allowed my physical fitness to slip, have put on weight, have allowed clutter and dust to settle at home, am unhappy at work, and have somehow become isolated from friends and family.  I desperately want to re-locate but despite a year of job seeking have failed to do so.

On the positive side, in no particular order, I have a challenging job that pays my way, a wonderful partner, a supportive family, many widespread friends, and two lovely sons who are growing up fast.

I cannot continue as I am, so I've set myself the challenge of establishing a stable routine and putting into place every reasonable measure necessary to establish a healthy and happy state for 2011. Given the positives above, this really shouldn't be that difficult should it?

No comments:

Post a Comment