Off Course Phalarope

Off Course Phalarope

Wednesday 27 June 2012

Cragg Vale Fell Race

What a cracking little race. I got stuck in traffic on the way and thought I was going to miss it. I thoroughly enjoyed this one. A mix of tarmac, trails, trods and tussocky bogs and a great downhill finish.....and it didn't rain! I managed to get a dip in the river after and the the tea and cakes hit the spot nicely. What a shame I forgot to apply my midge cream; I have an array of red splotches that are going to drive me crazy over the next few days!!! Thanks to Jackie and co for organising it. It was good to see friends old and new.

1 comment:

  1. Hi. Just noticed you've updated your blog!! Really glad you are enjoying the benefits of living in the north and running in the bogs. You're doing really well. :) xx

    ReplyDelete