Off Course Phalarope

Off Course Phalarope

Sunday 8 May 2011

Counting down

This morning I took Sam for a run out to Branscombe. We went early and enjoyed a mostly dry and quite blustery outing.

Sam's joining me for the Saunders Mountain Marathon at the beginning of July so he needs to be getting some decent training in. I have to recover from my BGR adventure and be in a fit state to be able to try and keep up with him.

I have three days left at work before I head north for an early start to the weekend. I'm looking forward to assembling supplies, getting my bags packed and putting the final logistical touches in place.

I can't wait to stand for a moment or two at the green door then get started.

1 comment:

  1. I have dropped a note to mother nature to see if the weather can be ideal for the weekend :) It sounds as though your training has gone well so all should be good. Oooo I am by the way one of your pacers/pack horses on legs 1 and 2. So will see you on friday.
    All the best :)

    ReplyDelete