Off Course Phalarope

Off Course Phalarope

Monday 16 May 2011

Hard to stomach

Sadly my BGR attempt was scuppered by vile stomach bug. I had to bail out half way round leg two after completing leg one under schedule. I was unable to keep any solids or fluids in and was in real trouble.

My crew did their job superbly; they got me off the hill safely, and back to my accommodation.

I would like to thank everyone who has been involved directly and indirectly and for their continuing support.

The focus now is very much on another attempt. I've spent the last two days putting together a team and again am lucky to have a really strong one. Thanks to you all for signing up.

2 comments:

  1. The training is all there and an early attempt at it would I'm sure be successful. If you need any pack horses count me in and it'll be a pleasure to take a trip back out again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dorian, I can't remember who you are to know whether I've already communicated with you about your offer of help.

    ReplyDelete