Off Course Phalarope

Off Course Phalarope

Sunday 22 May 2011

Limbo

I've spent this weekend in limbo as I've been searching for a navigator for leg 2 of my BGR. Weekends are never a good time for finding people as they are generally too busy making the most of the countryside. With only a few days to go before I start my journey northwards and lose internet access I've been a bit anxious. Patience, patience!

This morning I took Sam out for our run along the cliff tops to Branscombe. He's having a niggle with his knee and had to turn back part way through. I continued alone and found myself mulling over troubles better left buried. It made for a rather sombre outing but the sun was out and the wind was up so a few cobwebs were blown away.

I've taken two days off work to travel and recover; a three day week means I'm going to be a very busy girl between now and BGR attempt 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment